What to expect?
1. FREE Fitness Orientation
Not sure if Personal Training is for you? Start with FREE consultation. Let's discuss your health & activity goals and how I can help you to achieve them.
2. First session includes
- Body assessment
- Lifestyle evaluation
- Eating and activity habits discussion
- Establishing an appropriate baseline
- Goals setting
3. Your Personal Program
As part of your personal training program you will receive a custom designed exercise program that fits your goals and schedule along with Health and Nutritional support.
4. Weekly Training Sessions
Training can be done almost anywhere at the most convenient location for you whether it is home, fitness studio, office, park, gym or other sport centers. Additional equipment will be provided for each session.
5. Results & Progress Evaluation
The results will be measured and assessed regularly to ensure your goals are being achieved and as your lifestyle changes.
What can PERSONAL TRAINING help you achieve?
- Reach and maintain a healthy body weight
- Increase energy and metabolism
- Improve muscle toning and shape your body
- Correct posture, strengthen core
- Improve endurance and performance
- Improve flexibility and strength
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Maximize your workout time
Now you gain all these benefits and many more from personal training and a well-developed exercise program. Losing weight, gaining strength, and exploring your fitness potential is within your reach. Learn exercise form, how much exercise is appropriate each week, and set realistic goals to accomplish each month. Whether you want to look good for your wedding or simply struggle with the exercise program, personal training could be the answer. Personal training helps by providing structure, variety and RESULT.
Benefits of exercise
- Improves psychological well-being
- Decreases risk of cardiovascular disease
- Reduces body fat and improves weight control
- Increases bone mineral density
- Increases joints structure
- Decreases risk of injury
What does a typical personal training session include?
- Warm-up to improve blood circulation
- Light stretching to prepare joints and ligaments to exercise
- The core of the session - depending on your objectives, it may include body weight or resistance exercises, functional training, TRX exercises , cardio or plyometrics
- Relaxing assisted stretching